IRCOM House welcomes new Canadian families to live in our transitional housing. To qualify to live at IRCOM House you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an immigrant, refugee or refugee claimant. If you are a Government Assisted Refugee (GAR), see your Housing Counselor at Welcome Place or Accueil Francophone.
- You must have come to Canada less than six months ago.
- You must have children under the age of 18, or between 18 and 21 and enrolled in high school full-time.
- Your family must fit into our suite sizes: maximum of 4 people in a 2 bedroom, 6 people in a 3 bedroom, and up to 8 people in a 4 bedroom
- You must be currently living in Winnipeg
Other conditions may also apply. To apply for housing, please contact Abdirahman at 204-943-8765 ex 101.